The Student Housing Centre is responsible for the management of five residential colleges, where its four colleges are located in Kampus Nilai and another in Kampus Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur.
The Student Housing Centre is currently maintaining more than 6,000 beds in all of the residential colleges. In addition, the Centre is responsible for the standardisation of the Off-Campus Students Management Office (3PLK), which is assigned to oversee the welfare of off-campus students through the Off-Campus Students Secretariat (OCSS).
List Of Student Residential College;
- Residential College One (KK1)
- Sutera Indah Residential College (KKSI)
- Desa Jati and Acacia Avenue Residential College (KKDJ & KKAA)
- Nilam Court Residential College (KKNC)
- Pandan Residential College (KKP)