- To advocate and channel Islamic Education into the mainstream of National Education.
- To enculturate the cohesion between theory and practice within every graduate.
- To produce Muslim scholars with integrated education, capable of leading a multicultural society and have high potential to spearhead national development.
- To explore and revive outstanding Islamic scholarship tradition appropriate to the environment and current technologies.
- To supply human resource who firmly embrace Islamic values and are capable to interact and communicate effectively in society.
Objective admin 2016-02-17T12:59:35+00:00