USIM Quality Objectives
- To give excellent services that satisfy and exceed our clients’ requirements and expectations.
- To develop and uphold a professional collaborative working environment between our staff and clients.
- To be below the estimated expenditure for all components and to be able to utilize it at its optimal level.
USIM pledges to be an institution of higher learning of international standards for Islamic education through the continuous use of Quality Management Systems in:
- Providing services that fulfil the needs of the university’s clients and stakeholders;
- Providing an efficient and quality education and management system in upholding Islamic Education that is relevant to the society’s needs; and
- Incorporating “Good practice” in order to produce Islamic intellects who possess holistic knowledge/integrated knowledge and produce human capital who appreciates the following motto:
“Knowledgeable, Disciplined and Devout”