Definition of PERMATA Insan
Abqari high caliber individuals who are able to understand, interpret, memorize and apply the al-Quran and al-Sunnah in life and able to develop the tradition of Islamic scholarship and to trigger the advancement of science and technology.
The main objective of PERMATA Insan is to:
- Identify gifted students from all over Malaysia as early as possible to be educated and guided to become a superior individual of holistic quality and balanced in terms of temporal and ukhrawinya.
- Develop, prepare and implement curriculum PERMATA Insan that contains four (4) key components which are the Intelligent Module al-Quran and al-Sunnah, Arabic Module, English Module and Human Development Module.
- Prepare and implement methods that form the focus of student learning (student-centered), experiential learning, problem-based learning and e-learning.
- Providing opportunities to selected students who will undergo compressed, accelerated and enriched education programme that enables them to be skilled and competitive in order to pursue higher education at the earliest possible age.
- Producing intelligent international students in various fields.
- To become a leading research and consulting body related to various aspects of the competent child education by offering expertise and providing professional input to the community, government bodies and non-governmental organizations and other interested parties.
- Becoming an academy that will mobilize and spur research, writing and publishing related to gifted education developed by scholars and professionals locally, regionally and globally.
- To produce scholars, thinkers, technocrats, scientists and professionals based on general Islamic Quran and Al-Sunnah.
Mission and Vision
Determined to become a platform based on the appreciation of al-Quran and al-Sunnah.
The culture of al-Quran and al-Sunnah as the core of the young generation of excellence.