Islam & Emerging Technologies (ImET) is multi disciplines research cluster and was established on 2nd October 2013/26 Zulkaedah 1434. The main focus of the cluster is towards understanding tawhid and its implementation in nurturing noble generation based on the unification of Naqli and Aqli knowledge.
1) To critically explore, study and translate the sources of knowledge from Quran and Sunnah.
2) To generate ideas for the development of the Islamic teaching framework.
3) To produce necessary tools in education through the progression of human development.
4) To focus on solving the problems of the Ummah and humanity in improving their quality of life through fundamental, applied and translational research in the field of Islam and Emerging technology.
5) To offer services, consultations and publication for the generation revenue to attain financial sustainability.
6) To produce digital native’s tools for children education through interdisciplinary research.